BATON ROUGE, La. (WVUE) -Starting today, Louisiana will begin receiving the first very limited doses of Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine that will be available at 107 pharmacies across the state.
The vaccines will be available only for those in Phase 1B, Tier One:
- People who are 70 years of age and above;
- Home health services patients and staff;
- Ambulatory/outpatient health care personnel;
- Residents, students and staff of schools of allied health; and
- People being treated for end stage renal disease (patients on dialysis).
LDH has published the list of participating pharmacies, along with their locations and contact information, on its website: covidvaccine.la.gov.
Continue Reading on WAFB